Breaking: Tyler Skaggs Death Ruled Accidental Overdose of Alcohol and Drugs

The medical examiner has finally released the report regarding the tragic and untimely death of 27-year-old Angels pitcher Tyler Skaggs.

The Tarrant County medical examiners office is reporting that Skaggs had a combination of oxycodone, fentanyl, and alcohol in his system. As a result of this intoxication, he had “terminal aspiration of gastric contents” – essentially choking on his own vomit.

The Southlake, Texas PD is investigating how he came into possession of the narcotics.

Skaggs’ family has released a statement:

We are heartbroken to learn that the passing of our beloved Tyler was the result of a combination of dangerous drugs and alcohol. That is completely out of character for someone who worked so hard to become a Major League baseball player and had a very promising future in the game he loved so much.

Story developing….

What say you, readers? Leave a comment below.